The NGOs Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. We seek and employ individuals who are qualified for the various job roles and are committed to contribute to the vision and objectives of the organization.
|JOB DESIGNATION||POSITION||JOB REFERENCE|
|1||MANAGER, PARTNERSHIP & RESOURCE MOBILIZATION||1||MPRM/NGOB3||View full Job Description|
|2||MANAGER, RESEARCH & POLICY||1||MRP/NGOB3||View full Job Description|
|3||SENIOR CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT||1||SCCA/NGOB7||View full Job Description|
|4||SENIOR DRIVER||1||SD/NGOB8||View full Job Description|
Please download the full advert here Full Advert
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested get the comprehensive job description form the Board’s website: www.ngobureau.go.ke
- Applicants should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert will not be accepted thereafter.
- Only shortlisted and successful applicants will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The NGOs Co-ordination Board is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Article 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINAL documents of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants are notified that it is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Terms of engagement: Permanent and Pensionable
Applications should reach the Board on or before 30th March 2021 by close of business at 5.00 pm (East African Time).